Here are some great reasons why annual dental exams are so important to your oral health. Source: MorgueFile
Annual dental exams are a crucial part of your oral health. Here are three reasons you should be getting regular dental exams.
- In later years, most teeth that are lost are a direct result of gum disease. Help prevent the disease from even starting with frequent professional cleanings and examinations. Using a special probe that tests the depth of your gums around the tooth, your dentist can detect gum disease in its earliest stages.
- Tooth decay can act quickly. If left untreated, you can lose an entire tooth in the course of just one year. Annual exams allow your dentist to catch decay before it destroys your tooth.
- Dental exams can stop developing problems in their tracks, preventing more serious issue from forming. For example, if a hole is beginning to form under your enamel, a dentist can simply insert a temporary filling to prevent food accumulation.
If you're ready to improve your oral health with an annual dental exam in Charlotte, contact the office of C. Scott Davenport to schedule your yearly appointment
This blog, as well as our Facebook and Twitter pages, is a great resource for everyone looking to stay up-to-date with what's going on with your Charlotte dentists. Source: EveryStockPhoto
Welcome to C. Scott Davenport! This blog is your one stop for everything important to our patients. In our virtual gathering place, you'll find information about:
- our wonderful staff
- how to maintain healthy teeth
- our dental services
- dental problems and pain management
- tooth care
- and much more
Dr. Davenport has been a dentist in Charlotte, NC., for almost 30 years. As a native of the area, he's dedicated to providing compassionate care in a comfortable environment. We offer the newest in dental technology combined with great personal service. Dr. Davenport, along with our business managers and dental hygienists, value our patients and the trust they put in us to take care of their smiles. Developing lifelong relationships with our patients makes them a part of our family.
We know you have many choices when it comes to dental care, so we appreciate the time you're taking to learn more about our practice. We have lots of exciting things planned, so come back often to see what we're up to. We look forward to seeing you soon!